Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CONTRIBUTORS BIO: Black Prince


Hello, my name is Jonathan David Wilson. I was born in Chicago, Illnois but I currently live in Gary, Indiana. I'm 16 years old and I attend Calumet High School. I look up to Malcolm X, Tupac, Common, and Dr. King they inspire me to be strong and to stand up for what I believe in. I love Hip Hop. It is my passion and I want to be a rapper. I'm very conscious in what I do. I am starting to have a politicial mindstate and I want the world to change for the best. I see myself becoming more active as I get older. I came to Get On My Level through a friend of my mother. The experience that I've had here has been a good learning process. I've made new friends here and we are in my process of being a voice for the community. I'm just happy who I've become in this world where life is not valued.

No comments: