Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CONTRIBUTOR BIO: Mz.Glodine


Hi my name is Kayona Glodine Corley and I am 18 years old. I live in Gary, now. I was born in Chicago, Illinois. I now attend Lew Wallace High School, but in my Chicago days I attended Dunbar Vocational Career Academy. I am currently a senior. I am the eldest child of 3 other siblings, two sisters and a brother. My nephew also lives with me. Their ages are 15, 14, 9 & 2. Their grades are 8th, 4th, & Preschool. Yes I have two siblings in the same grade, 8th. They attend Bailey Middle School, Gary Light House Charter School & Pat's Preschool. I am 5 foot even and yes my siblings are now taller than me (LOL). I came to the Get on My Level workshop with my mothers friend (LORI). I have also gained new friends & although I may not name them all my hearts are with Charise & Jordan & Johnathan. Tireza is the shyest & T is the loudest. Last but not least Brittany's just all around neutral. They say I am the meanest, but I just figure they say that, because I am the most serious. Andy and Steve have been dolls since I've been here. So far the experience has been good, and i've learned more about computers than I knew before. I have also learned to just be me, because with being all that I am I can exceed greater than being a phony. So all I have to say is this, this is 2008, a new year. It's time to explore the world & get like me!!!

No comments: